The Ship Model Forum

The Ship Modelers Source
It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:26 pm 

Here is the latest iteration of my attempt to pare down my stash - it also includes some aircraft and armor. All items are complete and un-started (unless noted), though most have been opened and examined. I accept PayPal or USPS money order only. For PayPal users I will add 3% to the price, but prices include free economy shipping in the continental USA (if you want expedited shipping, you pay). Outside of the continental USA it is PayPal only, plus the buyer pays the extra 3% PayPal fee and all shipping costs. I ship once your payment has been received. I commute into NYC from NJ weekdays, so I generally only ship on Saturday mornings.

Prices are firm, nor am I interested in trades at this time. If you are interested, please PM or e-mail me. E-mail address is martinjquinn <at> aol.com.

Models are listed by manufacturer, the model, the list price (in parenthesis) and finally what I'm asking for, the Sale Price.

1/700 scale:
PitRoad (resin) Kaga Triple Deck ($125.00) $70.00
Samek Mississppi BB23 ($99.95) $60.00
Samek Maine BB10 ($99.95) $60.00
Dragon Antietam (Angle Deck) $40.00
Fujimi Kongo '44 ($45.00) $30.00
Trumpeter California '41 ($51.99) $30.00 SOLD
Aoshima Soryu '41 ($41.00) $30.00
Dragon Long Beach CGN-9 ($40.00) $30.00
Dragon Saipan $25.00
BMK Modelmarine.de Shop Cleveland-class midwar resin hull $25.00 SOLD

1/350 scale:
ISW Evarts DE-5 ($85.95) $60.00
Cyber Hobby Freedom LCS-1 ($59.95) $40.00

1/35 scale:
Academy M-10 (D-Day) ($55.00) $30.00 SOLD
Academy M-36B1 ($55.00) $30.00 SOLD
Academy Achilles ($53.00) $30.00
Academy MAGACH 6B GAL BATASH ($59.00) $35.00 (bagged kit, with instructions, no box)
MiniArt AEC Mk III ($69.00) $30.00
MiniArt Valentine MkIII ($65.00) $30.00

1/48 scale:
Tamiya Do-335A ($40.00) $25.00 SOLD

1/72 scale:
Special Hobby Vengeance ($25.00) $20.00
Special Hobby Buccaneer ($37.00) $25.00
MPM Defiant TT MkI/III ($30.00) $25.00

I also have some already built models and books for sale on eBay, here.

Happy shopping, thanks for looking!

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne

Ship Model Gallery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:03 pm 

Martin, I'm really not looking to buy anything right now, but I just wanted to drop you a line and say that I truly feel your pain. I'm having to liquidate some of my gun collection, including some museum quality pieces that I've had for years, to meet some unexpected life expenses, so I understand what you are going through and dealing with. Do you ever feel like you are parting with an old friend, or worse, on of you children? Just wanted to let you know you aren't alone.

Bob Melvin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:30 am 

robertmelvin wrote:
Martin, I'm really not looking to buy anything right now, but I just wanted to drop you a line and say that I truly feel your pain. I'm having to liquidate some of my gun collection, including some museum quality pieces that I've had for years, to meet some unexpected life expenses, so I understand what you are going through and dealing with. Do you ever feel like you are parting with an old friend, or worse, on of you children? Just wanted to let you know you aren't alone.

Bob Melvin

Thanks Bob! There have been a few kits I've sold that almost caused me physical pain to part with, but I knew I had to. Appreciate your comments.

List has been updated - sold items removed, old posts removed, new stuff added, some prices lowered.

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne

Ship Model Gallery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:39 am 

California, M-10, M-36, Do-335 sold

Ship Model Gallery

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:20 pm 

The BMK Modelmarine.de Shop Cleveland-class midwar resin hull has been sold

Ship Model Gallery