The Ship Model Forum

The Ship Modelers Source
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:12 pm 

Hello all

I recently purchased a 1/700 Dragon Hancock model and it is complete except it is missing the keel section. It looks like whoever had it originally was going to build it as a waterline and simply discarded the bottom part. I'm looking for anyone else who may have a spare keel section from one of the long hull Essex models that Dragon has put out. Hopefully someone opted for a waterline version and (like the packrat I tend to be) have the keel laying about. I'll happily reimburse shipping and whatever else you think fair.

Thanks!

Bob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:12 pm 

cabsmello wrote:
Hello all

I recently purchased a 1/700 Dragon Hancock model and it is complete except it is missing the keel section. It looks like whoever had it originally was going to build it as a waterline and simply discarded the bottom part. I'm looking for anyone else who may have a spare keel section from one of the long hull Essex models that Dragon has put out. Hopefully someone opted for a waterline version and (like the packrat I tend to be) have the keel laying about. I'll happily reimburse shipping and whatever else you think fair.

Thanks!

Bob

Bob

Have a long hulled Dragon kit (USS Randolph) and will check it to see if I still have the lower hull. If so you can have it for $5 plus postage. Assume you need all the underwater parts shafts, props, rudder, etc., which I will dig out also and will include. Let me know if still interested and then I will check for the hull and parts.

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:35 am 

Steve

Tried PMing you but it seems to perpetually stay in "Outbox". Anyway, I have Sprue C which has all the shafts, props, mounts, etc. I'm just missing the lower hull keel section. I'm also missing Sprue J which is the stand a full hull sits on but I can work around that.

Please let me know if you can help me out and we can work out the details.

Thanks!

Bob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:28 am 

cabsmello wrote:
Steve

Tried PMing you but it seems to perpetually stay in "Outbox". Anyway, I have Sprue C which has all the shafts, props, mounts, etc. I'm just missing the lower hull keel section. I'm also missing Sprue J which is the stand a full hull sits on but I can work around that.

Please let me know if you can help me out and we can work out the details.

Thanks!

Bob

Bob

Your PM came through and the stand is included with the lower hull in the kit parts bag. Sent you a PM this morning. Confirm that you received it.

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:19 pm 

Mission accomplished :thumbs_up_1: Mods you may close this topic