The Ship Model Forum

The Ship Modelers Source
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:27 pm 

Here’s a preliminary list of kits and accessories I’m offering for sale, the tip of what is looking like a pretty large iceberg as I go through various storage locations.

There’s likely a lot more 1/350 to come, plus 1/700 and 1/72. Planes too. Also 1/24 and 1/25 cars. If there is something you’re looking for, please ask - I may have it and be willing to part with it.

To avoid time-stamp confusion or errors, please send orders by email (use the button at the bottom of this post). All sales will be handled via email, and offers received this way will take precedence. This keeps the process fair to buyers and less crazy-making for the seller. I'll try to post updates to this thread to save everyone some trouble.

Offers will be considered.

Buyer pays shipping on all items. I will give you a total with actual shipping cost for an accurate payment request. Shipping only within CONUS. I accept PayPal and personal check (which must clear before I ship).

Happy shopping.

1/350

*Dragon USS Princeton CVL. New in shrink wrap. No after market. Price: $125
*Trumpeter USSR Sovremenny Class Project 956E Destroyer, opened but complete and untouched. White Ensign PE set. Price: $80
*MiniHobby Models R.N. Pola. Motorized series. New in shrink wrap. No after market. Price: $20
*Zvezda Russian cruiser Varyag. 1904 Battle of Chemulpo version. New in shrink wrap. No after market. Price $25
*Revell SMS Dresden (sister to Emden). Opened but complete. GMM Emden/Dresden PE set. Price $50

1/700

*Tamiya USS Indianapolis CA-35. Open but complete. GMM 1/700 WW2 USN Cruiser/Destroyer PE set (may be the older version, and the price reflects this). Price: $35
* Two Dragon USS Arizonas, BB39. Waterline Special Version (open but complete and untouched), including brass main battery barrels and basic photoetch. Full-hull Premium Version. 75% assembled, no paint. Missing one prop shaft. Includes more extensive photo etch and anchor chain. Together, the two would make one good ship plus a scratch-build or paint testing mule. Sold together only. Make me an offer!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:15 pm 

$30.00 for both BB-39's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:11 pm 

garyrunnalls wrote:
$30.00 for both BB-39's

Sounds good Gary. I will get the kits and verify the condition, then get your particulars. Can we work out details via PM?

Post subject: BB-39s sold
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:08 pm 

Thanks, Gary. They're on their way.