The Ship Model Forum

The Ship Modelers Source
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:33 pm 

Hello everyone,

My name is John and I have recently left the Royal Air Force to start and run my own online model shop.
http://www.britishforcesmodels.co.uk is a small family venture based in Northern Scotland. Our aim was to offer models of just the UK Armed Forces, however during the course of setting up, we decided to include units from other forces as well. Our range is quite small but is expanding on a weekly basis.

My reasons for joining the forum are not just aimed at selling models. Your opinions of what models you would like to see stocked as well as improving my own modelling skills now that I have more time to spare rank just as highly.

We currently stock a range of models in 1:700 and 1:350 depicting ships from various countries. We stock items from a range of manufacturers such as Dragon, WEM, OKB, MT Miniatures, Trumpeter and Orange-hobby to name but a few. We also stock aircraft and land forces in a variety of scales.

So please pop by and have a look. If you could spare a minute to leave your opinions on what you like to see stocked or tell us what you think of the site, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting new people as well as starting a few projects of my own.

John