The Ship Model Forum

The Ship Modelers Source
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:57 pm 
PontosModel
PontosModel

As I had mentioned, there is no project cancelled or dismissed especially almost finished one as this set.
The main problem of this set not yet resumed is that there are some deleted sources and files already designed.
The designer who had started this project deleted many sources and designed files belonged to Pontosmodel company and went out our company without taking over.
I found that Ilegally he had also deleted almost photos posted in this thread after gone out.
So I am preparing sue for him for this and some more smimilar matters related illigal actions from msome years ago.
Until now there is not enough budget as layer's fee is too high in Korea but now we have prepared this fee finally so we satarted to act for this sue. And my layer surely right acts for this matter.

Separately
Almost many other projects have been processed by other our designers as Mr. H Chuing, SW Hong, SM Hong, SJ Min and SH Ahn.
But this project should be undergoing with me so I have been redrawing and finding new source for this project but this need some much times. I can't promise when this set come out but saying again, I would not cancel this project.
I am vey sorry who have been wating this set.

Thank you
Keumho Kim

http://pontosmodel.com
Shop: http://hobbydecal.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:48 pm 

Sorry to hear about this misfortune, Mr. Kim. Thanks for updating the thread.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:11 am 

Thank you for finally - after 2 1/2 year- coming out with the true and full story. I wish you the best success in retrieving the files and finishing the project in the hopefully not to distant future! It is worth the waiting, I am sure!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:52 am 
I have heard rumours that Trumpeter may be releasing a 1/200 scale CV-6 USS Enterprise and a 1/200 USS Yorktown this year. Perhaps this might be a good motivation for getting this project back in work.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:19 pm 

Sorry to hear about troubles with your company. I guess the CVAN-65 project is dead. Hope you get the files back. Good Luck!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:34 pm 

Is there any update on this set? I just got the 1/200 Yorktown. Someone told me the KA Hornet set would work for this but I'm not sure. Even though they were sisters, there are usually differences.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6