The Ship Model Forum

The Ship Modelers Source
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:02 pm 
I'm straightening out the "learning curve" to my new laser cutter that I'll be using to make the masters for the new 1/192 USS Choctaw kit. I have the drawings done and I'm currently calibrating the mirrors so I can begin cutting. In other news, the 1/192 CSS/USS Atlanta kit is now available (http://flagshipmodels.com/zencart/on our website) and I will begin making molds for the new USS/CSS 1/192 scale Naval Crewmen kits. So if all goes well, they should available VERY soon. The price will be $19.95 plus shipping for fifteen figures. Stay tuned here and on my website for availability. These little guys are delicately attached to their base by sprues, so I'll be testing shipping methods to keep the price down. While I am dead certain shipping them Priority Mail box ($5.00 postage) will get them there undamaged, I will start shipping them boxed in a padded envelope First Class mail (about $1.00). If I get complaints about breakage, I'll have to switch to the more expensive Priority Mail box. We'll just have to try it and see what happens. What matters most is customer satisfaction.