The Ship Model Forum

The Ship Modelers Source
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:19 pm 
HiSModel
HiSModel

I would like to introduce our company HiSModel – Historic Ship Model.
Do you want to build your model according to the historical facts? You should have your model equipped with high-quality and historical relevant accessories! Please get familiar with the products of our company:
Our company is focused (as it is clear from the name) on products associated with historic ships. We produce and offer only high-quality and historical relevant product. For this we use expert sources of literature like French AAMM.

We produce and offer accessories like CNC wooden blocks and brass guns. Sails sewed by CNC. Cloth printed flags. Laser-cut wooden decks and laser-cut gun carriages for offered guns.
We also offer the whole set of accessories for lot of models (from decks and guns to the complete rigging according to original plans including CNC blocks, ropes, sails and flags). Please visit our photo-gallery of models equipped by our accessories HERE.

If you are interested of any of our offer or have any other request, proposal or note, please do not hesitate to contact me HERE.

A lot of information will be updated on the web gradually. We are preparing introductory signpost on the webpage to make your search easier. For recent offers and news (especially manuals and products) please subscribe to the newsletter HERE. For example, recently we lunched distribution of the deck for Jolly Roger ship alias Flying Dutchman or correctly La Flore. You can BUY this deck for introduction sale price of 30 USD. Some of our products are also already availiable on eBay or Amazon for several years.

Build a true realistic model with HiSModel!

Here are some examples of our products and their applications:

Attachments:
File comment: Constitution - example of sails and rigging on the model 1:96
Cony M31.jpg
Cony M31.jpg [ 205.15 KiB | Viewed 1209 times ]
File comment: Constitution - example of gun with carriages and part of CNC wooden deck
074G Constitution 30R Fore Car.jpg
074G Constitution 30R Fore Car.jpg [ 238.4 KiB | Viewed 1209 times ]
File comment: Flags for Soil Royal
002F Soleil Royal 14R.jpg
002F Soleil Royal 14R.jpg [ 274.51 KiB | Viewed 1209 times ]
File comment: La Flore - example of current sale offer of wodden deck
108D La Flore 30R.jpg
108D La Flore 30R.jpg [ 158.5 KiB | Viewed 1209 times ]

Contact us

https://www.hismodel.com/
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:34 pm 

I would like to commend Radimir and his sales team at HiSModel for excellent customer service. I ordered a pair of 40mm anchors - old style. They were the best and cheapest that I found on the market. Order took its time to get to me in Florida, but Radimir and his team followed up to make sure that my parcel arrived safely, even though it was a measly $10 worth.
Keep up the good work!!