The Ship Model Forum

The Ship Modelers Source
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Regina Marina (Italy)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:48 pm 

This forum part seems pretty dead but I thought I'd give you guys an update from the test forum's of Navy Field.

Regina Marina also knows as the Italian Navy will be released to the test servers in the middle of this month sometime (no exact date at this point). Apparently the testing will take around 30 days and after that we might see the release of RM to Navy Field. So by the middle or end of next month we might be able to play as Italy! I for one have been waiting forever for this day! I love Italian warships.

Quote from NF.com: http://www.navyfield.com/Community/Forum/View.aspx?num=6270&searchtype=0&pagecount=0&searchvalue=&sort=5&category=C03&page1=1

Quote:
I know many players are curious regarding the release of the Italian nation. Fortunately, NFNA will be the first server to see the new nation! According to our development schedule, Italy will be added to our test server in the middle of January to have the final balance and sprite tests. The estimated test period is 30 days, so every player will meet Italy in our live servers soon. The test server is open for all players; you are encouraged to visit our test server and leave your valuable concerns about the new nation on our test server discussion board. If you have any question about the test server, please PM “mailman” who is currently leading the testers (Thank you mailman). Few images will be announced as soon as possible for you guys.