The Ship Model Forum

The Ship Modelers Source
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:49 pm 

New kit arrived today- everything looks good inside- three bags, hull halves look to be just shy of a foot long, so it's all good. :)

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:25 pm 

Spot wrote:
So let me get this straight...

First I was given crap because I didn't feel like rushing home from work to measure the hull of a model kit because the nearest angstrom might be of crucial importance and now I'm being chided because clearly I should have been able to easily tell the difference between a 1/700 battleship hull and that of a cruiser?

Gotta love the internet.

We're not giving you crap. We're not chiding you. We're just the resident neighbourhood know-it-alls yelling from behind the fence at someone fixing his car, somewhat surprised our age-old advice didn't seem to be working in establishing what was wrong and you were -quite rightly- insisting your Mk I eyeballs were not deceiving you and so we all got bewildered and flummoxed because, let's face it: a bismarck hull in a tirpitz box from a brand that doesn't make bismarcks in that scale? It's like, :eyes_spinning:

I've been giggling like an idiot here for over 10 minutes now over the whole lovely wholesome sitcom-level silliness of it all.

Report this post