The Ship Model Forum

The Ship Modelers Source
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 10:35 pm 

Althiugh I posted this in the "calling all ships fans" Myoko Class section section I thought I'd repost here - with a little additional text - in case some folks missed that. And having looked more thoroughly thtough it now since writing the below am even more impressed (with the number of photos I had not seen before). So.............

Just received my copy of this magazine and have to say if you are a modeller - which I am not , as not dexterous enough for the fine work needed - interested in this Class then it is an EXCELLENT magazine / resource (although all the text, except liberal use of the ships name in English, is Japanese). If your not a modeller, then..................well.....................it is still an excellent resource with many photos, quite a few new to me, and a multitude of plans and schematics of various areas (and of course numerous photos of various models). Five stars, even if you have the earlier magazine on this Class!!!!

And a five star seller / shipper in Japan also whom I can highly recommend! So dōmo arigatō to him.  (And a big thanks to @cliftonra of this forum for the recommendation!)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255329151088?h ... SwP4lh395w

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.