The Ship Model Forum

The Ship Modelers Source
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:56 am 

Here's my build of Trumpeter's 1/700 West Virginia kit, circa 1941. There's no aftermarket items added except for a set of 1/700 Tom's Modelworks 2-bar railings and Colorado/Tennessee class cage masts from Blue Ridge Models/Freetime Hobbies.

I'm hosting this on Flickr, if anyone's wondering with all the recent Photobucket annoyance; also uploaded these photos to Imgur, but I'd rather not link it considering that site doesn't allow anyone to delete images they upload.

"You have enemies? Good. It means you stood up for something in your life."- Winston Churchill

Last edited by Haijun watcher on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:59 pm 

Haijun watcher wrote:
also uploaded these photos to Imgur, but I'd rather not link it considering that site doesn't allow anyone to delete images they upload.

Mouseover the image thumbnail in the gallery (mouseover your username at the top right and click 'images' to get there) and the trash can/delete icon will appear.

Attachments:
imgur.jpg
imgur.jpg [ 202.1 KiB | Viewed 1028 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:13 pm 

Timmy C wrote:
Haijun watcher wrote:
also uploaded these photos to Imgur, but I'd rather not link it considering that site doesn't allow anyone to delete images they upload.

Mouseover the image thumbnail in the gallery (mouseover your username at the top right and click 'images' to get there) and the trash can/delete icon will appear.

What if you didn't register an account and just uploaded randomly? That's why I think I might need to submit a delete request to their site admins.

"You have enemies? Good. It means you stood up for something in your life."- Winston Churchill

Report this post
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:16 pm 

Then of course not - how could their system verify that you're the owner of that photo? If you were allowed to delete your photo as an unregistered user, then anyone could delete your photo.

It's the same with Flickr...actually, Flickr doesn't even let you upload without an account anyway.

Report this post
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:22 pm 

Timmy C wrote:
Then of course not - how could their system verify that you're the owner of that photo? If you were allowed to delete your photo as an unregistered user, then anyone could delete your photo.

It's the same with Flickr...actually, Flickr doesn't even let you upload without an account anyway.

I have a Flickr account, not an Imgur one. I'll try to get my images on Imgur deleted since I made a mistake in uploading there unregistered.

Report this post