The Ship Model Forum
http://www.shipmodels.info/mws_forum/

USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter
http://www.shipmodels.info/mws_forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=40257
Page 1 of 1

Author:  karib [ Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:46 pm ]
Post subject:  USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

Hello All!
Here one of my models in scale 1/700 - USSR Navy "Minsk" from Trumpeter.

Eugene.

Attachments:
Minsk_0589.JPG
Minsk_0589.JPG [ 146.64 KiB | Viewed 2825 times ]
Minsk_0601.JPG
Minsk_0601.JPG [ 138.82 KiB | Viewed 2887 times ]
Minsk_0622.JPG
Minsk_0622.JPG [ 143.27 KiB | Viewed 2839 times ]

Author:  orb [ Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

Hi Eugene,
your Minsk looks excellent, very sharp! I only wish the photos were a little bigger so we can see more details :smallsmile:

Cheers!

Author:  kidcurrie42 [ Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

karib wrote:
Hello All!
Here one of my models in scale 1/700 - USSR Navy "Minsk" from Trumpeter.

Eugene.


Very nice indeed, as Orb has said love to see larger pics to appreciate your work even more :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1:

Happy modeling

John

Author:  karib [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

orb wrote:
Hi Eugene,
your Minsk looks excellent, very sharp! I only wish the photos were a little bigger so we can see more details :smallsmile:

Cheers!


Many Thanks you for your best reakting on my model. Of course, I have photos of bigger size, but if it is possible to plase here photos more than 150 kb?

Author:  Nektarios [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

Your work is fantastic :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1: :wave_1:

Author:  Timmy C [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

If you rehost your pictures onto another site (such as www.tinypic.com ) and give the link to the hosted pictures, then you can post pictures that are much larger.

Author:  karib [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

Timmy C wrote:
If you rehost your pictures onto another site (such as http://www.tinypic.com ) and give the link to the hosted pictures, then you can post pictures that are much larger.


OK! Thamk you for your HELP! Here the link - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2duwoxg&s=5

Author:  Timmy C [ Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

Very nice! Now, if you copy and paste the "Direct Link For layouts" onto here for all your images, we can click directly to the picture instead of having to go through the Tinypic interface.

Author:  karib [ Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

Timmy C wrote:
Very nice! Now, if you copy and paste the "Direct Link For layouts" onto here for all your images, we can click directly to the picture instead of having to go through the Tinypic interface.

OK, my second attempt....
http://i40.tinypic.com/6xrdyq.jpg

Author:  Timmy C [ Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

Perfect :thumbs_up_1:

Author:  karib [ Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

I did it! Really, it is much more easy than to build kruiser Minsk :smallsmile: :smallsmile: :smallsmile:

Here the links - http://i42.tinypic.com/2j1l9vm.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/bhius7.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ngh6k4.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/25ox4k8.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/11c8aqt.jpg

Author:  orb [ Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

Thanks for the great pictures. Very nice work! :thumbs_up_1:

Author:  jgrease [ Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

That is one awesome build! To keep your build that clean in 1/700 is admirable - keep up the good work!

Author:  AyalaBotto [ Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

Hi Eugene,

Nice Job! Congratulations!
BTW what PE Set and colours/references did you use to paint the airwing?


thanks
regards
Ayala Botto
Lisbon, Portugal

Author:  karib [ Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

AyalaBotto wrote:
Hi Eugene,

Nice Job! Congratulations!
BTW what PE Set and colours/references did you use to paint the airwing?

thanks
regards
Ayala Botto
Lisbon, Portugal


Many thanks for the opinion.
I used GMM aircraft Carries PE Set only. I had to scratch build all weapons of the model. Paints are AKAN (Russian brunch of DuPont company) It is an non-water acrylic paint.
Here colour palette - http://www.plasticmodel.ru/?page=paints ... d13893bed2

Author:  karib [ Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

As regards references - here is one of the great photo sourse of russian ships - http://navsource.narod.ru/photos/02/162/index.html

Happy modelling!!! :wave_1:

Author:  AyalaBotto [ Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: USSR Navy "Minsk" 1/700 Trumpeter

karib wrote:
AyalaBotto wrote:
Hi Eugene,

Nice Job! Congratulations!
BTW what PE Set and colours/references did you use to paint the airwing?

thanks
regards
Ayala Botto
Lisbon, Portugal


Many thanks for the opinion.
I used GMM aircraft Carries PE Set only. I had to scratch build all weapons of the model. Paints are AKAN (Russian brunch of DuPont company) It is an non-water acrylic paint.
Here colour palette - http://www.plasticmodel.ru/?page=paints ... d13893bed2


Hi Eugene,

can you point the specific color references used for each type of helicopter?

thanks in advance
Ayala Botto
Lisbon, Portugla

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/