The Ship Model Forum

The Ship Modelers Source
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:47 pm 
Modelarstwo Okretowe
Modelarstwo Okretowe

Hello

From one year in Poland appeared new magazine for shipmodeller "MODELARSTWO OKRETOWE".
http://www.modelarstwookretowe.pl

"Modelarstwo Okretowe" is only on boat modelling, for karton, plastik, resin, RC (radio control), sailing ships, mikromodelling etc.
It's bimonthly publication (plus twice a year the Special Numbers) in polish language in full colour, format A4, 44 pages. In EVERY normal issue are included proffesional big modellplan (reversible format A1 (!)) various ship computer drawn (AutoCAD or Corel).
In EVERY normal issue we publish too plans and 3D graphics different ship equipments
In every normal issue are tips, advices, rewiews, reports from building of shipmodels etc.

To today we published 7 (normal) issue and two Special Numbers:

- The 1th Number with big plan japanish destroyer "YUKIKAZE" (II world war) and plan with 3D graphics japanish double cannon gun 127 mm type 89.
- The 2th Number with big plan russish battleship "SISOJ VIELIKIJ" (Cuszima battle) and plan with 3D graphics american double uniwersal cannon gun 127 mm Mark 12
- The 3th Number with big plan dutch frigate "WITTE DE WITH" (modern ship) part 1 and plan with 3D graphics american depth bombs thrower Mk. 6 "K-Gun"
- The 4th Number with big plan dutch frigate "WITTE DE WITH" (modern ship) part 2 and plan with 3D graphics japanish admiral boat for battleship
- The 5th Number with big plan Kolumb's sailing ship "SANTA MARIA" and plan with 3D graphics german deck plany Arado A-196
- The 6th Number with big plan french battleship "BRETAGNE" (II world war) and plan with 3D graphics russish modern gun AK-630
- The 7th Number with big plan american gunboat "PGM-17" (II world war) and plan with 3D graphics british double cannon gun 102 mm Mark XVI
- The 1th Special Number with karton modell polish destroyer ORP "GROM" (II world war) in 1/300 scale with laser frame !!!.
- The 2th Special Number with two karton modells japanish miniatur submarines KO-HYOTEKI (II world war) type A and type C in 1/72 scale.

The Price in Poland is only 18 PLN (6,50 USD or 4,70 EUR). In the matter of sending packages abroad (ex. subscription) please contact publisher via e-mail saga@modelarstwookretowe.pl

We invite http://www.modelarstwookretowe.pl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:18 pm 
Modelarstwo Okretowe
Modelarstwo Okretowe

There're samples 3D graphics ship equipments from magazin "MODELARSTWO OKRETOWE"

Last edited by MODELARSTWO OKRETOWE on Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:15 pm 

Ever thought of publishing the magazine in an English language version. Certainly looks promising and the content seems to cater for most warship enthusiasts { Wet modellers included}
Dave Wooley

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:04 pm 

I would certainly be interested in purchasing some of the issues--the perpective artwork looks nicely rendered--

I am sure that if there was a dual language version-Polish/English-even if only the photo captions--the market appeal would widen enormously!!

Hope to see some of teh fabolous models that I have glimpsed on the magazine cover here online someday!

Jim Baumann - England

:wave_1:

IPMS UK SIG (special interest group) www.finewaterline.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:30 pm 
Modelarstwo Okretowe
Modelarstwo Okretowe

That's true, as yet text is polish, so graphics, 3D, pictures and first of all modellplans are ... international :thumbs_up_1:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:01 pm 
PetrOs Modellbau
PetrOs Modellbau

Well, I am quite interested in that! And I can understand a bit polish (logic based upon its relation to russian + a number of polish colleagues)...

How much would a yearly abonnement for germany cost?

1:350 HMS Diana 1794 - nearly released
Further kits in preparation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:15 am 
Modelarstwo Okretowe
Modelarstwo Okretowe

Hello

The prices:

European countries (EU, Russia, etc.)

- Normal one year subsription (6 issues normal MO) price: 43,00 EUR.
- Special one year subsription (6 issues normal MO + 2 issues Special
Number MO) price: 60,00 EUR.
- One normal issue: 8 EUR, Special number 9,50 EUR

The dispatch by priority mail (3-4 days)
Payment via bank (for interested I send my accounts number via e-mail)

North American countries (USA, Canada)

- Normal one year subsription (6 issues normal MO) price: 65,00 USD.
- Special one year subsription (6 issues normal MO + 2 issues Special
Number MO) price: 90,00 USD.
- One normal issue: 12,00 USD, special number 14,00 USD

The dispatch by priority mail (5-7 days)
Payment via bank (for interested I send my accounts number via e-mail)

Subscription it was it been possible to order from any number (ex. 1-6, 2-7, 3-8 etc) so to have all archive issues.

Last edited by MODELARSTWO OKRETOWE on Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:39 am 
Modelarstwo Okretowe
Modelarstwo Okretowe

In the new 8th number of "MODELARSTWO OKRETOWE" http://www.modelarstwookretowe.pl/index.php?p=23
included modellplan american gunboat "PGM-17" (the second part) and modellplan british tug TID class (TID-27) in 1/50 scale.
In ship equipments section we publish 3d graphics and plan british the 7-tons ship crane (ex. from the cruiser TOWN or COLONY class and the battleships Nelson class)

The Price in Poland is only 18 PLN (6,50 USD or 4,70 EUR). In the matter of sending packages abroad (ex. subscription) please contact publisher via e-mail saga@modelarstwookretowe.pl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:45 pm 

Hi fellow MW'rs

On the strength of Steve Backers review of the magazine over at at Steel Navy ...

I have just ordered all the back-issues plus a years subscription.

Having been in in contact with them as to how to pay for it ... they rather conveniently have now signed up for Paypal...taking the pain out of getting monies to them - swift and painless-!

Here is their website
http://www.modelarstwookretowe.pl.

I shall be devouring a huge pile of reading material soon I guess....

..(note to self-must take Polish language evening classes!

JIM BAUMANN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:57 pm 
Modelarstwo Okretowe
Modelarstwo Okretowe

The new 9thnumber of "MODELARSTWO OKRETOWE" http://www.modelarstwookretowe.pl/index.php?p=24
included modellplan polish submarine ORP "WILK" (russian project 641, NATO code "Foxtrot") in scale 1:75 and 1:50.
In ship equipments section we publish 3d graphics and plan american rangefinder Mk-37

In the matter of sending packages abroad (ex. subscription) please contact publisher via e-mail saga@modelarstwookretowe.pl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:34 am 
Modelarstwo Okretowe
Modelarstwo Okretowe

The new 10th number of "MODELARSTWO OKRETOWE"
included modellplan Kolumb's sailing ship "PINTA" in scale 1:50 and 1:100 and modellplan germany ship-base of submarines (U-boot tender) "SAAR" (1:400).
In ship equipments section we publish 3d graphics and plan japanish torpedo launcher Type 92

In the matter of sending packages abroad (ex. subscription) please contact publisher via e-mail saga@modelarstwookretowe.pl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:36 am 
Modelarstwo Okretowe
Modelarstwo Okretowe

The new 11th number of "MODELARSTWO OKRETOWE"
included big modellplan british heavy cruiser HMS "HAWKINS" in scale 1:200
and modellplan american armored cruiser USS "Brooklyn" AC-3 (1910) in scale 1:500.
In ship equipments section we publish 3D graphics and plan american plane Vought OS2U "Kingfisher"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:52 pm 

JIM BAUMANN wrote:
Having been in in contact with them as to how to pay for it ... they rather conveniently have now signed up for Paypal...taking the pain out of getting monies to them - swift and painless-!

Here is their website

How does one pay via PayPal? I can find no mention of PayPal on their website. It seems odd that they promote their magazine here and yet they do not seem to cater for international customers.

Can this magazine be bought anywhere else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:12 pm 
Starling Models
Starling Models

The email address is in the first post

mike

http://www.starling-models.co.uk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:19 am 
Modelarstwo Okretowe
Modelarstwo Okretowe

In the matter of buying magazin "MO" please write to saga@modelarstwookretowe.pl
Please got how many issues, which numbers and where (country) and I'll send price and my account in PayPal.

Sylwek

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:54 am 

linux wrote:

How does one pay via PayPal? I can find no mention of PayPal on their website. It seems odd that they promote their magazine here and yet they do not seem to cater for international customers.

PayPal uses your credit card. You have to register your CC and e-mail address in their service.
Then you are just sending an e-mail from PayPal webpage with required amount of money to e-mail address of your supplier/shop associated with PayPal. That's all.
Maybe it seems a bit confusing here, but in everyday's life is quick&efficient to use.

Additionally there's a field with shipping address in each e-mail with payment. :)

Have a nice shopping!:)

donalyah00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:35 am 

MODELARSTWO OKRETOWE wrote:
In the matter of buying magazin "MO" please write to saga@modelarstwookretowe.pl
Please got how many issues, which numbers and where (country) and I'll send price and my account in PayPal.

Thank you Sylwek!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:43 am 

donalyah00 wrote:
PayPal uses your credit card. You have to register your CC and e-mail address in their service.
Then you are just sending an e-mail from PayPal webpage with required amount of money to e-mail address of your supplier/shop associated with PayPal. That's all.
Maybe it seems a bit confusing here, but in everyday's life is quick&efficient to use.

Thanks donalyah00. I've used PayPal before, and normally websites will state their payment procedure and (in particular) their PayPal email address. In this case they did not, so I had to ask.

It's the same with shipcamouflage.com - they claim to take PayPal nowadays but provide no relevant information on their website!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:57 am 

Its a good magazzine with high quality photos and excellent graphics.
I have sunscribed--and bought all the back-issues also

I cannot read a word of it--but manage to muddle through...!

Its eyeopening for the quality of modelmaking therein!

JIM B

:thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:30 pm 
Modelarstwo Okretowe
Modelarstwo Okretowe

The new 12th number of "MODELARSTWO OKRETOWE"
included:
- big modellplan british heavy cruiser HMS "HAWKINS" in scale 1:200 (the second part)

- big modellplan polish rocket boat ORP "SWINOUJSCIE" (projekt 205 - cod NATO: OSA-I) (the first part)

and modellplan siam coast defense battleship "Dhonburi" in scale 1:400.

In ship equipments section we publish 3D graphics and plan british AAA cannon 40 mm "pom-pom"

Last edited by MODELARSTWO OKRETOWE on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next