Another Tamiya Yamato.... New tool, second try!

Moderators: BB62vet, MartinJQuinn, JIM BAUMANN, Jon, Dan K

User avatar
mima
L'Arsenal
L'Arsenal
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:22 pm

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... New tool, second try!

Post by mima »

Hello to all,

My second try to build the mighty Yamato, this time the new tool kit from Tamiya.....
PE from Lion Roar, Pontos, Eduard, etc. Wooden deck: Artwox

Image

Image

Image

Best, Michael
User avatar
LE BOSCO
Posts: 2261
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Paris France

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... New tool, second try!

Post by LE BOSCO »

Yep :wave_1:

we go again :thumbs_up_1:
good luck Michael
cheers
Nicolas
User avatar
mima
L'Arsenal
L'Arsenal
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:22 pm

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... New tool, second try!

Post by mima »

Thank you Nicolas, it's good to be back. My Baby break is over now! :wave_1:
User avatar
Apophysis
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:36 am
Location: Germany

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... New tool, second try!

Post by Apophysis »

Stunning work Michael!
I'm looking forward to admire the model in Basel!

Dirk
UNSERE KRIEGSMARINE!
User avatar
Christian M.
Posts: 967
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:34 pm
Location: Cologne / Germany, sometimes Poznan/ Poland and Chessington/ UK

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... New tool, second try!

Post by Christian M. »

Hi Michi,

I have already seen some pictures of your first Yamato where I could only say "Bravo" ... and where I almost had nearly a heart attack when you have graded her as failed. :woo_hoo:

With this background + all the images of the current Yamato I still saw, she can only become an absolute top model! :thumbs_up_1:

Cheers,
Christian
:wave_1:
The advantage of wisdom is that you can play dumb; conversely, it is more difficult.
User avatar
J. Soca
Posts: 2161
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: About 50 miles away from the Gulf of Mexico ( traveling W is you do so :)

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... 1/350 scale

Post by J. Soca »

mima wrote:Hello to all,

I wasn't able to post any pics during the last few weeks (or months). To much work and some family issues.
Well, she's still alive, but I think I've lost some of my motivation because of Tamiyas new kit....
I knew you couldn't resist Michael :big_grin: Good progress on the new kit :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1: but try finishing the other old lady, it'll be cool seeing them next to each other for comparison.


Jose :wave_1:
User avatar
partis
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:45 am
Location: Brisbane Australia

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... New tool, second try!

Post by partis »

You are doing some superb work on her.....Cheers mark
Post Reply

Return to “Works in Progress”