The Ship Model Forum

The Ship Modelers Source
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:46 am 
infini-model
infini-model

alang wrote:
Now shown as in stock with Hobbyeasy...but no cutting mats shown yet.

Hello, alang :wave_1:

Company name(Browse by Manufacturers) search to find it.
http://www.hobbyeasy.com/en/data/zmq0hc ... 7nt1z.html

http://www.hobbyeasy.com/en/data/hyn3ht ... 3aapy.html

And, Yukikaze set.
http://www.hobbyeasy.com/en/data/icyllp ... roszg.html

Thank you

Infini-model
G.K. Choi

Last edited by Infini-model on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:12 pm 

The cutting mats are under consumables for some reason, I just ordered all three.

"This is how Admiral Okita fights."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:03 pm 

I've been meaning to ask, the Yukikaze set I ordered from Hobbyeasy, will it include the optional parts shown in this thread?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:50 pm 
infini-model
infini-model

Heavy Melder wrote:
I've been meaning to ask, the Yukikaze set I ordered from Hobbyeasy, will it include the optional parts shown in this thread?

Hello, Heavy Melder

Of course, there is included the optional parts.
If you have any problems then send me a mail.
webmaster@infini-model.com

Thank you

Infini-model
G.K. Choi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:39 pm 

So everything arrived today. It was my first order with Hobbyeasy and it isn't going to be my last.

As for the cutting plates, its a simple idea that makes you go "why didn't I think of that?". Pretty sure I'll be putting both of them to work on my next project.

And the Yukikaze set...... Well let me put it like this. Remember the time you got your hands on your first Pontos detail set, cracked it open ad were blown away by how 'next level' it was compared to everything else before it? It's like that. But better.

Mine came with something called Maxim...I believe it to be coffee. Any one else get coffee with their Yukikaze set? I'm not a coffee drinker, but I appreciate the gesture and will find a coffee lover to enjoy it.

I'm very much looking forward to future 1/350 releases from Infini. Now if only I could get the
IPP paint line here in Canada...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:25 pm 
infini-model
infini-model

Heavy Melder wrote:
So everything arrived today. It was my first order with Hobbyeasy and it isn't going to be my last.

As for the cutting plates, its a simple idea that makes you go "why didn't I think of that?". Pretty sure I'll be putting both of them to work on my next project.

And the Yukikaze set...... Well let me put it like this. Remember the time you got your hands on your first Pontos detail set, cracked it open ad were blown away by how 'next level' it was compared to everything else before it? It's like that. But better.

Mine came with something called Maxim...I believe it to be coffee. Any one else get coffee with their Yukikaze set? I'm not a coffee drinker, but I appreciate the gesture and will find a coffee lover to enjoy it.

I'm very much looking forward to future 1/350 releases from Infini. Now if only I could get the
IPP paint line here in Canada...

Dear Heavy Melder

We are extremely glad to hear that you are satisfied with our product.
As a now-starting company, we aim to keep to our initial intentions.

If there are any problems while using our products, please let us know immediately.
We promise perfect A/S.

Regarding the cutting mat, Korea has also made a similar comment as yours and we are hearing them say "It's so simple; why haven't we thought of it?" here as well ^^
Looking at this, we really think that the world is together as "one."

We are marketing steadily to expand our business network.
As you said, we also hope that our products can be imported by Canada.

Maxim is coffee mix we put in with every Yukikaze set. It is a small gift from us.
You add it to hot water in 150-180 cc, mix it and drink.

Have a good day!

Infini-model
G.K. Choi

webmaster@infini-model.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:52 pm 

Quote:

Actually, for me, it was the beauty of GMM's 1/350 Takao & Takao Plus sets - almost too beautiful to consider using, just a work of art in brass on a fret.

I, too, have received the Yukikaze set and it is just as described: beautifully executed, packaged, and presented. With coffee. :thumbs_up_1:

Wow, you can't ask for a better set, or introduction to a new product line.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:00 am 
SovereignHobbies
SovereignHobbies

Our order just arrived today. Beautifully presented, very well packaged and instructions which are both clearly illustrated and logically structured.

Your company just raised the bar! I am very excited to have these here. I suspect 1 box may not make it on to our webstore ;)

Current build:
HMS Imperial D09 1/350
http://www.shipmodels.info/mws_forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=167151

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:22 am 
infini-model
infini-model

Dan K wrote:

Actually, for me, it was the beauty of GMM's 1/350 Takao & Takao Plus sets - almost too beautiful to consider using, just a work of art in brass on a fret.

I, too, have received the Yukikaze set and it is just as described: beautifully executed, packaged, and presented. With coffee. :thumbs_up_1:

Wow, you can't ask for a better set, or introduction to a new product line.

Dear Dan

How was the trip last Thanksgiving holiday?
GMM's 1/350 Takao & Takao Plus sets is personally my favorite PE by Loren Perry.
There's no way I can thank you for everything you've done.

Thank you

Infini-model
SH Park

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:28 am 
infini-model
infini-model

SovereignHobbies wrote:
Our order just arrived today. Beautifully presented, very well packaged and instructions which are both clearly illustrated and logically structured.

Your company just raised the bar! I am very excited to have these here. I suspect 1 box may not make it on to our webstore ;)

Dear James

Thank you very much for posting here as well.
Please look forward to our upcoming products, and we will let you know once they are ready.
In need of a/s for any of our products we will actively be willing to take care of it.
Is it not one box, but two? (Something called Maxim and Korea's traditional pie) ^^
We are looking forward to working with you.

Best regards,

Infini-model
G.K. Choi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:43 am 
SovereignHobbies
SovereignHobbies

I noticed a Mogami class cruiser I think as the background to your website?? :)

Designing a set for Trumpeter's forthcoming 1/350 HMS Ark Royal might be a good move too!

We have already enjoyef our first Maxim and pie - thank you very much indeed; it is a lovely gesture!

Current build:
HMS Imperial D09 1/350
http://www.shipmodels.info/mws_forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=167151

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:38 pm 

My holiday was well spent with distant relatives, thank you. It is you that we thank, Mr. Park, for such a supremely well executed detail set. I hope it is the first of many.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:08 pm 

Hi Park.
I heard that the 1/350 Trumpy Nelson and Rodney will be out soon (or already out I'm not sure.) So maybe you might take these (or one of these) into consideration too. I bought the PoW set Pontos created with you a 4-5 months ago and never get tired of looking at it; Beautiful! Unfortunately some railings and parts were damage during a trip to the beach. But I am going to add it on my HMS Lion battleship soon! Keep up the good work! :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1:

Regards,
Aop.

--1/350 scratch-build HMS Lion never built battleship (1938)

And our artworks!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:08 am 
infini-model
infini-model

SovereignHobbies wrote:
I noticed a Mogami class cruiser I think as the background to your website?? :)

Designing a set for Trumpeter's forthcoming 1/350 HMS Ark Royal might be a good move too!

We have already enjoyef our first Maxim and pie - thank you very much indeed; it is a lovely gesture!

Dear James

We are very glad that this trading relationship is established between us.
Please anticipate our upcoming new products.
Development plans for the new products will be sent to your e-mail.

Thank you.
Regards,

Infini-model
G. K. Choi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:23 am 
infini-model
infini-model

Dan K wrote:
My holiday was well spent with distant relatives, thank you. It is you that we thank, Mr. Park, for such a supremely well executed detail set. I hope it is the first of many.

Please continue to look forward to them~ my friend~~

Aop Aur wrote:
Hi Park.
I heard that the 1/350 Trumpy Nelson and Rodney will be out soon (or already out I'm not sure.) So maybe you might take these (or one of these) into consideration too. I bought the PoW set Pontos created with you a 4-5 months ago and never get tired of looking at it; Beautiful! Unfortunately some railings and parts were damage during a trip to the beach. But I am going to add it on my HMS Lion battleship soon! Keep up the good work! :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1:

Regards,
Aop.

Dear Aop.

I really appreciate remember me.
We will carefully consider your advice.
Please anticipate our upcoming new products.

Best regards,

Infini-model
SH Park

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:11 pm 

Have received my Yukikaze set (and cutting mats - so simple but so useful) and am very impressed with the quality, congratulations to you on the design and l look forward to using it.

Having used two of the POW sets and three of the Essex sets designed by you l must add my wish/request for a set for the forthcoming 1/350 Nelson/Rodney -please, please, please (down on bended knee!!).............

All power to your future and thank you for your work on these superb sets.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:30 pm 

Just got an shipping notice for my 1/350 Tamiya Kagero, was wondering when the Infini-model set would be available for that? Really interested in trying it out!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:21 am 
infini-model
infini-model

alang wrote:
Have received my Yukikaze set (and cutting mats - so simple but so useful) and am very impressed with the quality, congratulations to you on the design and l look forward to using it.

Having used two of the POW sets and three of the Essex sets designed by you l must add my wish/request for a set for the forthcoming 1/350 Nelson/Rodney -please, please, please (down on bended knee!!).............

All power to your future and thank you for your work on these superb sets.

Hi alang :wave_1:

Thank you for purchasing our products.
We hope that you look forward to the products that are to come.
The product development you suggested is completely considerable.
We will let you know if things are set.

Thanks
Regards,

Infini model
SangHyun Park

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:24 am 
infini-model
infini-model

ryanb wrote:
Just got an shipping notice for my 1/350 Tamiya Kagero, was wondering when the Infini-model set would be available for that? Really interested in trying it out!

Dear ryanb

We currently have various products to develop, and the Kagero you mentioned is in our list of items to develop.
We will let you know if a date is set.
There are many developments to come. Please look forward to our new products as well.

Thank you

Infini-model
G.K. Choi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:01 am 
infini-model
infini-model

Here is an example of IJN DD Yukikaze by my club member Hyun Soo Kim.

Thank you

Infini-model
G.K. Choi

Last edited by Infini-model on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next