Page 7 of 7
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:02 am
by silvershadow
more images
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:05 am
by silvershadow
more images.
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:06 am
by silvershadow
last image... cheers 4 now (I removed the pins sticking out on top of the railing, did not like it, and I keep bending it when handling, will look at replacement of that later when its glued down) ~~ if I remember lol
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:30 am
by marijn van gils
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:43 am
by ModelMonkey
Thanks for taking us to school.
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:42 am
by gtbred
Man, you won. Just unbelievable work.
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:46 am
by Voyteque
Incredible work...
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:30 pm
by Rob Jansen
This is really impressive work; your pursuit of detail is awesome.
Again thanks repeatedly for sharing with us.
Do you mind my asking what you're using for reference?
Surely this is more than just internet photo's?
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:52 pm
by silvershadow
Rob Jansen wrote:This is really impressive work; your pursuit of detail is awesome.
Again thanks repeatedly for sharing with us.
Do you mind my asking what you're using for reference?
Surely this is more than just internet photo's?
Thank you Rob, all my photos I got mostly from searching over a period of 7 years on the web. It's not an easy search, and feel these days there are less to find 7 years back. I still have areas I have no clue how it works, but will figure it out when I get there hehe. I hope this brings back memories 4 u =)
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:41 am
by silvershadow
okay guys, updates on the way. I guess there will always be elements you will not be 100% satisfied, tiny parts that irritated me, but the end came out very pleasing

enjoy
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:43 am
by silvershadow
more images....
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:44 am
by silvershadow
last loose images of parts...
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:49 am
by silvershadow
Okay, this is the assembled items of the stern. Unfortunately,
this will be my last post for a very long time regarding the progress on her. I will return some day but this will be it for now. I hope you guys enjoyed my build up till this point and will see you guys in the future again.The last image shows every part taken into storage (Yes, everything is still dry fit). Cheers and be safe out there

Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:52 pm
by Dadeo911
Last post for a long time? I hope everything is alright.
I will definitely miss the progress you have been making. I had hoped to be able to use your work as inspiration in the near-ish future.
Who am I kidding, by the time I get to the Enterprise CVN-65, you will be back.
Stay healthy,
Chris
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:56 pm
by ModelMonkey
Yes, please take care! And thanks for all your wonderful posts.
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:54 pm
by silvershadow
Thanks guys, I will be starting on the hangar next time we kick off. So far, I have altered as much as I can around the ship that requires drilling and cutting. The plan ahead is to get the hangar done, and then work the way out glueing parts together and cleaning all seams etc. Lol seems like a Neverending process.
I am healthy, and will be looking at how to design my hangar over the coming months.