Thank you very much for taking the time to measure the parts for me. I think I'll just make the shaft hole as deep as the design allows, as this would also save material and reduce final price.BB62vet wrote:Aur (DavidP),
My mistake - I should have gone to the link you provided. Those props look very nice, indeed!!!
OK, here are two of the three dimensions you requested:
Shaft (metal) diameter - 0.095" (2.43mm)
Base of Center Hub (of my metal replacement screws) - 0.19" (4.826mm)
The depth of the shaft hole in the center hub I can't measure as my shafts are already in place - BUT - I would make them No Less Than 1/8" deep as you should have room to drill out the hub at least that amount. Perhaps 3/16" might even be workable.
Hope this helps,
Hank
I'll let you know how the design works out.
Thanks again,
Aur

