@Hank, thanks for your help, and I would be happy to see some pics of your beautiful model, too!
I contacted Floating Drydock, and they do offer file sharing via email, so I'll probably get those drawings.
Aur
Moderators: BB62vet, MartinJQuinn, Timmy C, Gernot, Olaf Held, Dan K, HMAS, ModelMonkey

You're building a 1/96 scale MISSIOURI and you DON'T have either a print copy or an e-plan version of The Floating Drydock USS MISSOURI Plan Book??????? By now EVERYONE should know that this is THE BIBLE for drawings concerning the IOWA class battleship when trying to build a model - regardless of scale. And....it's drawings are all 1/8" scale (1/96).I need help . Can any body give me the diameter of the tubing, making up the frame of the aircraft crane. I am building a 1/96 scale Missouri and need the diameter of the frame tubing so I can select the correct size of brass rod in order to make the crane. Just the diameter of the four main lengths of tubing making up the crane please. I can guestimate the cross pieces. Thanks.