Page 3 of 3

Re: RFS Nastoychivy (D 610) Trumpeter 1/200

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:57 am
by AnthonyWan
I will be watching this VERY closely...I hope to make a 1/200 Sovremenny as well :cool_2:

Re: RFS Nastoychivy (D 610) Trumpeter 1/200

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:08 am
by Lucky
Hi Friends
Thanks to all for the compliments
The model is ended!
I will have only to stare at him/it to the base in wood.
I will apply the aging without exaggerating!
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261 ... to/3-5.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261 ... to/2-4.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261 ... to/1-5.jpg

Sorry for my bad english
Luciano :wave_1:

Re: RFS Nastoychivy (D 610) Trumpeter 1/200

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:26 am
by AnthonyWan
That looks OUTSTANDING Luciano! :thumbs_up_1:
Hoping mine turns out half as good :big_grin:
How do you plan to weather? Pastels? Post shading?

Re: RFS Nastoychivy (D 610) Trumpeter 1/200

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:41 pm
by Lucky
Hi Anthony
Thanks
I intend to use dust of graphite
using a small and soft brush

You will do well surely also :thumbs_up_1:
Ciao
Luciano :wave_1:

Re: RFS Nastoychivy (D 610) Trumpeter 1/200

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:48 am
by Lucky
Hi Friends
The base in wood with plate in brass
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261 ... to/193.jpg

Luciano :wave_1:

Re: RFS Nastoychivy (D 610) Trumpeter 1/200

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:22 pm
by Kotte
Great work Luciano :good_job:

I hope we can look forward to some more pictures in the gallery in the near future?

Re: RFS Nastoychivy (D 610) Trumpeter 1/200

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:42 am
by M�LDERS
Excellent! Congratulations to this remarkable Build! Soooo clean!