Page 4 of 4

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... New tool, second try!

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:06 pm
by mima
Hello to all,

My second try to build the mighty Yamato, this time the new tool kit from Tamiya.....
PE from Lion Roar, Pontos, Eduard, etc. Wooden deck: Artwox

Image

Image

Image

Best, Michael

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... New tool, second try!

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:19 pm
by LE BOSCO
Yep :wave_1:

we go again :thumbs_up_1:
good luck Michael
cheers
Nicolas

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... New tool, second try!

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:16 am
by mima
Thank you Nicolas, it's good to be back. My Baby break is over now! :wave_1:

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... New tool, second try!

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:50 am
by Apophysis
Stunning work Michael!
I'm looking forward to admire the model in Basel!

Dirk

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... New tool, second try!

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:48 am
by Christian M.
Hi Michi,

I have already seen some pictures of your first Yamato where I could only say "Bravo" ... and where I almost had nearly a heart attack when you have graded her as failed. :woo_hoo:

With this background + all the images of the current Yamato I still saw, she can only become an absolute top model! :thumbs_up_1:

Cheers,
Christian
:wave_1:

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... 1/350 scale

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:27 pm
by J. Soca
mima wrote:Hello to all,

I wasn't able to post any pics during the last few weeks (or months). To much work and some family issues.
Well, she's still alive, but I think I've lost some of my motivation because of Tamiyas new kit....
I knew you couldn't resist Michael :big_grin: Good progress on the new kit :thumbs_up_1: :thumbs_up_1: but try finishing the other old lady, it'll be cool seeing them next to each other for comparison.


Jose :wave_1:

Re: Another Tamiya Yamato.... New tool, second try!

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:06 pm
by partis
You are doing some superb work on her.....Cheers mark