Agree, I mentioned it above then went back to the list and noticed several more 1/350 kits missing.
Who is in a position to update the list?
Moderators: MartinJQuinn, JIM BAUMANN, Timmy C, Gernot
Agree, I mentioned it above then went back to the list and noticed several more 1/350 kits missing.
Oh that is dangerously tempting.Daytona675R wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2026 1:38 pm 1/350 USS Pennsylvania released. Available on eBay and Aliexpress.
Screenshot_20260822-203147.jpg
Stevens was reviewed right here in MW back in March: https://www.modelwarships.com/reviews/s ... _65308.htmRick E Davis wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2026 4:45 pm I notice that the font page doesn't list any of the iLove 1/350 scale FLETCHER kits,
USS STEVENS (DD-476) and USS FLETCHER (DD-445) have ben released and available.
I saw a notice on the HLJ website* that the 1/350 scale THE SULLIVANS (DD-537) in WWII configuration (Anti-Kamikaze configuration and MAYBE the five twin 40-mm mounts configuration in one box was mentioned, but parts layout doesn't confirm this) was released at the end of August 2026. Some retail sources estimate availability in October 2026.
* https://www.hlj.com/1-350-scale-uss-sul ... 7-ilk65310
Looking at some of the listings the 350 PE fret is slightly different from the 700 PE fret, so I would asumme there actually is a 700 kit. There are also a few other differences like the 700 Bofors being printed as one part.Daytona675R wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:46 pm Is the Very Fire really 1/700? When I had a discussion with them in June, I asked whether they plan to release her in 1/700 I'm addition to their new 1/350. They confirmed it but without any outlook yet.
There is 100% a 1/350 kit. I have one in my hands to review.Daytona675R wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:46 pm Is the Very Fire really 1/700? When I had a discussion with them in June, I asked whether they plan to release her in 1/700 in addition to their new 1/350. They confirmed it but without any outlook yet.