Hi All,
Hi Captain Morgan, so their 1/700 kit is the same, maybe its the same designers?
Hi Timmy C, yes thanks for the link, the 1/350th is correct, although they have still gone for the C33 style forward mounts instead of having the C37 style for all 8 heavy AA guns. Pity this set of folks didnt do the 1/200 scale.
Thanks Paul for the link, yes the colour call outs do show the cranes in the wrong position too, its all a bit odd but still we are at least finally getting a 1/200 Tirpitz, I hope for a KGV next, which if youre listening Trumpeter I have all the builders plans etc, dont hesitate to ask!
Hi Killerbeans, maybe youre correct, I think I saw the 'due for release' pre pandemic so its been a long time coming, there are some great books on Tirpitz so plenty of reference, just seems odd to release a kit after so long with such silly mistakes?
Maybe its all test shots and we actually get a kit thats correct, will have to see when its properly reviewed.
Best wishes
Cag.
*Inj. molded plastic* Upcoming Ship Kit Releases
Moderators: MartinJQuinn, JIM BAUMANN, Timmy C, Gernot
-
Cag
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:37 am
-
Killerbeans
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2025 2:38 pm
- Location: Gods country... Texas
Re: *Inj. molded plastic* Upcoming Ship Kit Releases
Cag, as always, let's what's in the box, when released.
Still, some seemingly obvious things.. .
Still, some seemingly obvious things.. .