Infini-model 1/350 USS Yorktown CV-5 Detail Up Set
Moderators: MartinJQuinn, Timmy C, Gernot, HMAS
- Guba
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:36 pm
Re: Infini-model 1/350 USS Yorktown CV-5 Detail Up Set
Where can I pick up this set?
-
Infini-model
- infini-model

- Posts: 158
- Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:37 pm
Re: Infini-model 1/350 USS Yorktown CV-5 Detail Up Set
Dear DevinDevin wrote: Indeed. I've love to be able to buy a set of a dozen or so of those for my other projects!
I believe we actually did miss some of the .50cal mounts in the port-aft boat pocket when we were going over the accuracy with Merit. Mainly for the reason that we found so many other issues with the guns around the flight deck and on the island that they did fix, that we kinda forgot about guns below the flight deck.
Thank you for your continued interest in our products
We currently have various products to develop, and the water cooled .50 cal mounts you mentioned is in our list of items to develop.
We will let you know if a date is set.
Please look forward to our new products as well.
Thanks Bobaptivaboy wrote:Of Dear Lord. That's just...
Yorkgasmic...
Best Regards,
Infini-model
G.K. Choi
-
Infini-model
- infini-model

- Posts: 158
- Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:37 pm
Re: Infini-model 1/350 USS Yorktown CV-5 Detail Up Set
Dear GudaGuba wrote:Where can I pick up this set?
Thank you for your interest in our Yorktown CV-5 sets.
Maybe you can buy in early May.
The following are websites of the places that distribute our products.
USA
http://freetimehobbies.com/ship-store/
http://stores.ebay.com/Kraken-Hobbies/
UK
http://www.sovereignhobbies.co.uk/
Germany
http://www.ssnmodellbau.de/
Spain
http://www.avrmodel.com/es/
Russia
http://soga-miniatures.ru.com/
Hongkong
http://www.hobbyeasy.com/
China
http://shop104016515.taobao.com/
http://gangchengmodel.taobao.com/
Japan
http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/northport/
http://www.hobbyland.jp/
http://www.1999.co.jp/
http://www.amiami.jp/
Thank you
Best Regards,
Infini model
G. K. Choi
-
SovereignHobbies
- SovereignHobbies

- Posts: 1194
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:09 am
- Location: Aberdeenshire, Scotland, UK
- Contact:
Re: Infini-model 1/350 USS Yorktown CV-5 Detail Up Set
James Duff
Sovereign Hobbies Ltd
http://www.sovereignhobbies.co.uk
Current build:
HMS Imperial D09 1/350
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=167151
Sovereign Hobbies Ltd
http://www.sovereignhobbies.co.uk
Current build:
HMS Imperial D09 1/350
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=167151
- Guba
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:36 pm
Re: Infini-model 1/350 USS Yorktown CV-5 Detail Up Set
just got my set today! I LOVE IT!!!

- TOMLABEL
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:55 pm
- Location: Hoover, Alabama
Re: Infini-model 1/350 USS Yorktown CV-5 Detail Up Set
Got mine today too!!!Guba wrote:just got my set today! I LOVE IT!!!![]()
![]()
It is FANTASTIC!!!! It's got everything you could imagine! I got the flight deck as well and it is beautiful!!!
A GREAT BIG THANKS to Infini-models for taking this on and making this set - and a HUGE THANKS to Tracy White for providing the research!
You can really tell, if you're a Yorktown class fan, that an ultimate, supreme effort was put into this one by both parties!!!
Kelley

- robertmelvin
- Posts: 2025
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:39 am
- Location: Harlan, Kentucky, U.S.A.
Re: Infini-model 1/350 USS Yorktown CV-5 Detail Up Set
I think we are now lucky to have a first rate new player in the super detail up market. I already have the Yukikaze set and just ordered the Yorktown set today. The Yukikaze set appears to be comprehensive and first rate. Can't wait to see the Yorktown set. Everybody else, get ready to up your game. There's a new sheriff in town.
Bob M.
Bob M.
Give me a fast ship, for I would like to get out of harm's way!
-
tcl74
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:37 pm
Re: Infini-model 1/350 USS Yorktown CV-5 Detail Up Set
I'v just ordered an Enterprise kit.
I'm looking forward to your CV-6 Detail Up Set.
I wonder how many differences will be between CV-5 and CV6 and how soon your set will appear?
I'm looking forward to your CV-6 Detail Up Set.
I wonder how many differences will be between CV-5 and CV6 and how soon your set will appear?

