1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Moderators: BB62vet, MartinJQuinn, JIM BAUMANN, Jon, Dan K
- silvershadow
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 am
- Location: _/\/�����\/\_ Cape Town
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
more images
Jacques
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
- silvershadow
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 am
- Location: _/\/�����\/\_ Cape Town
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
more images.
Jacques
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
- silvershadow
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 am
- Location: _/\/�����\/\_ Cape Town
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
last image... cheers 4 now (I removed the pins sticking out on top of the railing, did not like it, and I keep bending it when handling, will look at replacement of that later when its glued down) ~~ if I remember lol
Jacques
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
-
marijn van gils
- Posts: 2750
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:24 am
- Location: Belgium
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Fantastic work!

-
ModelMonkey
- Model Monkey

- Posts: 4126
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:27 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Thanks for taking us to school.
Have fun, Monkey around. TM
-Steve L.
Complete catalog: - https://www.model-monkey.com/
Follow Model Monkey™ on Facebook: - https://www.facebook.com/modelmonkeybookandhobby
-Steve L.
Complete catalog: - https://www.model-monkey.com/
Follow Model Monkey™ on Facebook: - https://www.facebook.com/modelmonkeybookandhobby
- gtbred
- Posts: 2717
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:10 am
- Location: san francisco
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Man, you won. Just unbelievable work.
- Voyteque
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:30 am
- Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Incredible work...
All the Best,
Wojtek
Completed Models:
HMS Dreadnought 1/350
USS Missouri 1/200
Work in progress:
U-Boat U-552 1/48
USS Arizona 1/200
Wojtek
Completed Models:
HMS Dreadnought 1/350
USS Missouri 1/200
Work in progress:
U-Boat U-552 1/48
USS Arizona 1/200
- Rob Jansen
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:48 pm
- Location: Mount Vernon, WA USA
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
This is really impressive work; your pursuit of detail is awesome.
Again thanks repeatedly for sharing with us.
Do you mind my asking what you're using for reference?
Surely this is more than just internet photo's?
Again thanks repeatedly for sharing with us.
Do you mind my asking what you're using for reference?
Surely this is more than just internet photo's?
-Rob <><
- silvershadow
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 am
- Location: _/\/�����\/\_ Cape Town
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Thank you Rob, all my photos I got mostly from searching over a period of 7 years on the web. It's not an easy search, and feel these days there are less to find 7 years back. I still have areas I have no clue how it works, but will figure it out when I get there hehe. I hope this brings back memories 4 u =)Rob Jansen wrote:This is really impressive work; your pursuit of detail is awesome.
Again thanks repeatedly for sharing with us.
Do you mind my asking what you're using for reference?
Surely this is more than just internet photo's?
Jacques
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
- silvershadow
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 am
- Location: _/\/�����\/\_ Cape Town
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
okay guys, updates on the way. I guess there will always be elements you will not be 100% satisfied, tiny parts that irritated me, but the end came out very pleasing
enjoy
Jacques
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
- silvershadow
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 am
- Location: _/\/�����\/\_ Cape Town
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
more images....
Jacques
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
- silvershadow
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 am
- Location: _/\/�����\/\_ Cape Town
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
last loose images of parts...
Jacques
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
- silvershadow
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 am
- Location: _/\/�����\/\_ Cape Town
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Okay, this is the assembled items of the stern. Unfortunately, this will be my last post for a very long time regarding the progress on her. I will return some day but this will be it for now. I hope you guys enjoyed my build up till this point and will see you guys in the future again.The last image shows every part taken into storage (Yes, everything is still dry fit). Cheers and be safe out there

Jacques
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
-
Dadeo911
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:42 pm
- Location: Landlocked in The Great White North
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Last post for a long time? I hope everything is alright.
I will definitely miss the progress you have been making. I had hoped to be able to use your work as inspiration in the near-ish future.
Who am I kidding, by the time I get to the Enterprise CVN-65, you will be back.
Stay healthy,
Chris
I will definitely miss the progress you have been making. I had hoped to be able to use your work as inspiration in the near-ish future.
Who am I kidding, by the time I get to the Enterprise CVN-65, you will be back.
Stay healthy,
Chris
-
ModelMonkey
- Model Monkey

- Posts: 4126
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:27 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Yes, please take care! And thanks for all your wonderful posts.
Have fun, Monkey around. TM
-Steve L.
Complete catalog: - https://www.model-monkey.com/
Follow Model Monkey™ on Facebook: - https://www.facebook.com/modelmonkeybookandhobby
-Steve L.
Complete catalog: - https://www.model-monkey.com/
Follow Model Monkey™ on Facebook: - https://www.facebook.com/modelmonkeybookandhobby
- silvershadow
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 am
- Location: _/\/�����\/\_ Cape Town
Re: 1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
Thanks guys, I will be starting on the hangar next time we kick off. So far, I have altered as much as I can around the ship that requires drilling and cutting. The plan ahead is to get the hangar done, and then work the way out glueing parts together and cleaning all seams etc. Lol seems like a Neverending process.
I am healthy, and will be looking at how to design my hangar over the coming months.
I am healthy, and will be looking at how to design my hangar over the coming months.
Jacques
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966
_________________
Currently working on:
1/350 CVN 65 - Project Enterprise
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=210966